Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Karla Molina - Sexy asian

karla molina girls picskarla molina girls picskarla molina girls picskarla molina girls pics




Karla Molina

Female
26 years old
Orlando, Florida, US

Okay, we seriously don't know if it gets any hotter than this. Our newest special feature import model, Karla Molina, is an exotic Honduran hottie with all the curves to turn heads instantly. And on top of that, she's a bonafide import buff! When she's not busy modeling or tearing up the dance floor, you'll probably find Karla tuning Hondas with her brother. How hot is that?? We don't know about you, but a babe this gorgeous holding a torque wrench definitely puts us at full throttle.

The Import Icons cameras caught this hot import model by the beach - another of her favorite hangouts - on a beautiful day.

About me
My name is Karla Molina. I am 25 years old and have been modeling for 5 years. One of my goals is to further advance my career in modeling to start my designing career. I attended IADT for a fashion design degree. I love to travel and like to try new things.

I am currently available for PAID ASSIGNMENTS ONLY and I am willing to travel if expenses are covered. I DO NOT shoot any nudes, but i am available to shoot Implied Nudes. I will not shoot unless photographer confirms WITH ME 24 hrs in advance.

-Karla
Facebook



Details
Height: 5' 1"

Weight: 108 lbs

Bust: 34"

Waist: 25"

Hips: 33"

Cup: B

Dress: 1

Shoe: 7.0

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced