Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Noelle Lyn, young hot model

noelle lyn local girlsnoelle lyn local girlsnoelle lyn local girlsnoelle lyn local girls




Noelle Lyn

Hometown: Palm Springs, CA
Location: Corona, CA
Ethnicity: Filipino / Italian
Birthday: January 03
Stats: 5' 3", 99 lb., 34B-24-37


Noelle Lyn Trivia:
Hobbies: Fixing Up My Scion TC, Beating Up Cousins
Kickback Spot: Boba Cafes
Addictions: Sushi! Salmon or Philadelphia Rolls
Black Belts: American Karate, Tae Kwon Do

We think it's safe to say that we've never met a model who kicks as much ass as Noelle Lyn... literally. Oh sure, she played tennis and track, but she's also been training in martial arts since age 5! So when she's not lighting up the gogo boxes at the hottest clubs or turning heads at the import shows, this powerful petite is sparring with cousins and training in muay thai. What's muay thai? If you have to ask, you're too much of a wuss to know. But don't get us wrong here: Noelle is as sweet and sensual as they come, and her spectacular photos and vids speak for themselves.


About me
My name is Noelle Lyn, i am filipino/italian, i am a very outgoing and active person in everything i do. I love to model and take pictures and i hope to further my modeling career very much within the next year or so.

I do not do tfcd's. Please contact me for rates!

If you would like to book me for a photoshoot or show please feel free to contact me @ missnoellelyn@gmail.com

or my myspace page
www.myspace.com/mznoelle