Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

-Melanie S- college girl

-Melanie S-

Female
21 years old
East Brunswick, New Jersey, US
About Melanie:

I am a student at Rutgers New Brunswick with a major in Psychology.
I've be modeling for about a year now and i've had a great time doing it. I've met a lot of new people and am always looking for something new to do!
Feel free to contact me if you want to work with me.

I'm am always open to expanding my portfolio. http://www.modelmayhem.com/1462691