Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

JASMIN CALLE

Jasmin Calle

Female
24 years old
Miami, Florida, US
About me
HEY MY NAME IS JASMIN CALLE. I'M 24 YRS OLD MY NATIONALITY IS COLOMBIAN. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN RHODE ISLAND ALSO LIVED IN ORLANDO FL. CURRENTLY LIVING IN MIAMI FL. I HAVE BEEN IN MUSIC VIDEOS AND A FEATURED IN A FEW MAGAZINES. I HAVE A LOT MORE WORK COMING OUT STAY TUNED! FOR BOOKING EMAIL BOOKJASMINCALLE@LIVE.COM OR CONTACT CHARLES GARDNER AT 240.602.0893
Credits
*MUSIC VIDEOS*
Bali ft Ace Hood "I dont give a f*ck" Video Shoot 2009
Mega y Kenai Video Shoot 2009
Trae ft Lil wayne and Rick Ross "Incredible" Feb 2010
Nawlage ft Fuego "ELLA" March 2010
"I Get Down" Benzino Sept 2010
Rick Ross "I'm Not a Star" Oct 2010
Bow Wow ft Soulja Boy "Get Money" Jan 2011

*MAGAZINES I BEEN FEATURED IN*
-Vblazin Mag Candy of the Month Oct 2009 issue (Vblazin.com)
-cover of Enfluenz Mag Jan 2010 issue (enfluenzmagazine.com)
-Back cover of Zaria Mag Jan 2010 issue
(zariamagazine.com)
-Cover of Nine 5 Four Mag March 2010 issue
(nine5four.net/mag)
-Dimepiece Magazine in stores May 2010
-Smooth Girls Latina Edition June 2010
-Cover of Girls of Lowrider July 2010
-Sweetz Mag Jan 2011
-JM Magazine Spring 2011