Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Rachel K R

Rachel K R

Female
20 years old
Venice, Florida, US
Hi, my name is Rachel and I am looking towards a career in high fashion and editorial, although I am also interested in commercial, fitness and swimsuit modeling.   Modeling is my passion, tennis is my game...which is where I get my athletic body from.  I take my work very seriously, but I also like to play hard.  You can be assured that I am always professional and I will not disappoint you. 

Although I am looking to expand my modeling experience, some previous experience includes Super Model Unlimited Magazine/full page/March 2007 and local magazine publications...training and experience in runway as well.  I am always grateful for comments and any critques you may have of my work, be it positive feedback or constructive criticism. 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my page.