Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Amanda Kay J

Amanda Kay J
Female
19 years old
Seattle, Washington, US
 
 
About me
Hi, my name is Amanda smile I am very motivated and passionate about modeling and everything that comes with it. I'm a little bit of sexy, a little bit of sweet, enthusiastic, friendly, open minded, and extremely reliable.
I am a mix of Japanese and Irish.

I'm Interested In Shooting
- Lingerie
- Bikini
- Glamour
- Implied
- Urban Fashion
- Magazines, print work, tear sheets, calenders etc.
- Fitness
- Beauty

I am focused on getting work that pays and helps me get my name out there!
Although, if I feel a TF shoot would be beneficial(meaning I would gain exposure from it), I will be more than happy to discuss ideas with you. It never hurts to ask!
And yes, I will travel with expenses paid.