Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Ashley Ann - home town hottie



Ashley Ann
Nashville, TN

My Profile

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Measurements: 34-27-34

Profession: Emcee for the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies and Model

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Sports Team: Memphis Grizzlies (They better be!!)

Favorite Movie/Actor: The Hangover because I love to laugh and I would LOVE me some Bradley Cooper!

Go-to karaoke song: Sex On Fire

First Job: Stablehand...that's right, shoveling POO!

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Only my ears are pierced and I have no tattoos. But if I were to have a tat, it would be my cattle ranch brand which are my initials with a horseshoe.

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I have this amazing ability to think like a dude. I know all the "code words". For example, "Hey ya wanna come over and watch a movie?" really this means, "I want to bone you." Yep, be scared boys, be very scared.

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: "If you're going to regret this in the morning we can sleep till the afternoon." (Too bad I didn't get the disclaimer he was a snorer!!)

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: Snuck in a hotel room that was under construction. Things were going great until a security guard found us. But that didn't stop us from getting back to business once he left!

Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it?: I don't lie...and I can't stand liars! If I want something I just buy it. However, I have been known to bat a few eyelashes to get out of a speeding ticket or two.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: I know this sounds crazy but heels! I do EVERYTHING in heels. In fact, I recently was sporting crutches as a result of cooking in heels. Hey when you fall off the horse, you get right back on and I'm back rocking the 5-inchers!

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: Boring sex...what's that?!?! I don't believe in it! (Refer back to my fav song!) If there is anything short of amazing (no pun intended) in the bedroom, then do something about it!!!

What Axe Hair new experiential shampoo are you most like – Downpour Refreshing Mint, Zen Soothing Tea Tree, or Heat Igniting Citrus 2 in 1?: I'm a hint of each one! Similar to Refreshing Mint, I like to keep things so fresh and so clean, clean. The Soothing Tea Tree showcases my desire for serenity and gratification. Meanwhile, Igniting Citrus 2 in 1 keeps things spicy and leaves people begging for me more. Axe Hair originally was going to combine all of these shampoos in one bottle but then realized the lethal combo so for the safety of society chose not to.