Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Jessi June

Jessi June

Female
19 years old
New York, New York, US
A Little About Me
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    I am a Full Time model, who also finds time to take 15 college credits online while traveling, and am looking to begin working in all aspects of this industry soon. I am very hardworking and professional.  This is my Job, my hobby, and my social life, so I'm constantly striving to better myself in every way.

I'm also currently a writer for Coed Magazine, a campus Representative for Playboy, and will be starting other endeavors this year, and will be looking to start my own company in 2012. 

Modeling
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I have experience in almost every genre, and have accomplished alot in my short time modeling, being featured in Multiple magazines, as well as catalog work, calendar, and gallery exhibitions.  I take great pride in the name I have built, as a hard worker, and can assure you I have never flaked out on a shoot, and have a good reputation for being professional and dependable.  Please feel free to contact any photographer I have worked with as a reference.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to work together.  You can also find me on any major Social Networking site, and every major modeling portfolio site.