Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Kassandra , Maxim fresh hometown hottie


Kassandra
Los Angeles, CA

My Profile

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 115 lbs.

Measurements: 34-24-37

Profession: Cocktail waitress

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Sports Team: LAKERS!

Favorite Movie/Actor: Gladiator/ Russell Crow

Go-to karaoke song: I like Big Butts by Sir Mix A Lot

First Job: Flight attendant

Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): Belly button ring, heart tattoo on right hip and tribal tattoo lower back.

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: My talent is I am an amazing cook. I can cook/ bake anything. All good woman know a way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: I was at McDonalds late night with my girlies and a drunk guy came up to me and asked me where I was on the menu because he wanted to order the Mcgorgeous!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?: I was in Cabo last summer and decided to hijack a jet ski topless. I had the locals chasing me all over to bring it back. It was hilarious!!!!

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: A good girl never kisses and tells! But trust me there's been some crazy places.

Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it?: I don't lie! I will just get it myself.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: Tank top and boy shorts.

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: Boring sex, what's that??

How important is a guy's hair to you?: Very! It's not attractive when a guy has gross hair. Hair is pretty much the only thing that a guy has to actually put effort into to get ready. So he should make a good impression!