Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

JordanThe Model

JordanThe Model

Female
21 years old
Dallas, Texas, US
 
 
About me
Hello,

I'm getting back into acting and modeling after focusing on college. Would like to get things started first within modeling. My main focus is to represent companies, events, and advertisements - NO TRADE FOR OFFERS. I'm very serious about this genre. Please take a look at my pictures and profile- I'm ready to work.

My measurements are an accurate 34C-23-35; height 5'5" and my eyes are green. NOTE: Not interested in nudity of any kind.

Model Mayhem has such a wealth of creative artists and talented photographers. Hope my images can excite you to want to work with me.

Let's make it happen!!!!