Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Sabrina Jane, young hot model

sabrina jane girls galleries picssabrina jane girls galleries picssabrina jane girls galleries picssabrina jane girls galleries pics





Sabrina Jane

24 years old
Placentia, California, US

Sabrina Jane Trivia:
Drink: Grey Goose Cape Cod
Expertise: Photoshop and Illustrator
Odd Tendency: Stacking Stuff Neatly

Somehow, we talked SoCal native Sabrina Jane into joining us for a trip to Hawai'i, and we're SO glad we did! No matter where we went - nightclubs, beaches, shopping - people couldn't take their eyes off of Sabrina. If only they knew what we were REALLY up to: catching this bombshell at her hottest and naughtiest, from the beach to the bar and back again! But look more than skin deep, and you'll find a girl as talented as she is titillating. With a degree in design and a flair for Photoshop and Illustrator, this girl's got it all.


From Sabrina:
I have many more talents other than looking into a camera.
Most of which is explained when you visit sabrina-jane.com -NOT a paysite of me with 80,000 implied shots. UNDER CONSTRUCTION.


PAID work. I do not accept prints. I do not go to castings. I do not audition for anything unless it is paid OR THE PAY IS WORTH IT.


*I will ONLY DO TESTING if your work is absolutely professional and/or you ARE FREAKISHLY GOOD AND I AM BORED...AND have outrageous ideas and concepts on the CREATIVE side. I DO NOT DO SIMPLE NUDES.

I DO NOT care to be famous or have "CAREER" in modeling. I do this because I can supplement my income. I have alot of other things going for me.

I've had training and hold degrees in Graphic Design, Photography, Multimedia (flash, 3-D animation) and Visual Communications SO IF YOUR WORK SUCKS...I AM GOING TO KNOW IT.

Less is more.

FOR SERIOUS AND IMMEDIATE/CONFIRMED BOOKINGS EMAIL:
booking@sabrina-jane.com
This is if you KNOW you want to book me and pay me already without having to ask for more images, a meeting or ask more questions or yada yada. Only email to work out date & time & availability.

-SAB