Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Nina Truong, sweet young thing

nina troung young modelsnina troung young modelsnina troung young modelsnina troung young models




Nina Truong

27 years old
Tampa, Florida, US

Okay, we seriously don't know if it gets any hotter than this. Our newest special feature model, Nina Truong, is an exotic Honduran hottie with all the curves to turn heads instantly. And on top of that, she's a bonafide import buff! When she's not busy modeling or tearing up the dance floor, you'll probably find Karla tuning Hondas with her brother. How hot is that?? We don't know about you, but a babe this gorgeous holding a torque wrench definitely puts us at full throttle.

About me
hola migente, thanks for stoppin by my page. My name is Nina Truong and I am lookng to expand my portfolio and do some off the wall photogaphy. As you can see I do mostly lingire and import modeling. I would love to do some art work, pin-up style, urban hip hop, retro, suicide girl and girl on girl style pics. Yes i said it!.. girl on girl.. lol..i want some sexy lesbian photos. I do not do nude but am open for implied. Hit me up and lets see if we can work together.

Contact me @ www.Myspace.com/CrushOnNinaTruong


Details
Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 118 lbs

Bust: 0"

Waist: 26"

Hips: 36"

Cup: C

Dress: n/a

Shoe: 6.0

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: Long

Eye color: Brown

Ethnicity: Asian

Skin color: Tanned

Shoot nudes: No

Experience: Experienced