Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

19 d Kenz

d Kenz

Female
19 years old
New York, New York, US
About me
I just recently went back to as close to my natural haircolor as I could of Dirty Blonde.I live for art. I'm a working actress/model for a couple of years now and have chosen it to be my career. I love fashion, the use of light, an art piece a team has put together, and portraying a message through myself to the viewer of the photo. While my acting resume is a little more full than my modelling, I guess thats what I tend on fixing through this site. My style I would say is not really specific yet. I like soft and delicate with warm colors, use of natural light and an overall comforting feeling; sharp angles with cool colors a very modern and dramatic feeling with metals or concrete, semi industrial i suppose; rich colors with kooky positions or accents and to appear rare, hopefully the viewer gets a fun twist in their day from it; or i suppose pretty much anything I deem beautiful.