Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

JACKYLYN WALLACE

JACKYLYN WALLACE
Jackylyn Wallace Jackylyn Wallace Jackylyn Wallace
 
Jackylyn Wallace  Jackylyn Wallace
 
Website: MySpace.com
Ethnicity
: Filipina
Stats
: 34-25-35
Height: 5'1
Weight: 106
Location: Riverside, California

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
I'm Jackylyn Wallace and I'm from Riverside, CA.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipino.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I started when I was 16 years old. My best friend's sister asked me to go to a Hawaiian Tropic pageant with her. I came in third for "audience pick", and the director told me to keep coming back to do more pageants.

[ Her interview continues here... ]