Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Genevieve Chanelle

Genevieve Chanelle
 
 
Genevieve Chanelle Genevieve Chanelle Genevieve Chanelle
 
Genevieve Chanelle Genevieve Chanelle
 
Genevieve Chanelle Genevieve Chanelle
 
Ethnicity: Filipino/Malaysian/Chinese
Stats: 36-25-36
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115
Location: Bay Area, CA

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Genevieve Chanelle and I'm from the Bay Area, CA.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Filipino/Malaysian/Chinese. I get a lot of people thinking I'm French because of my name and even Spanish because of my look.

Do people tell you that you look like Megan Fox?
Let's just say that if I get a dollar for every time someone asked me that, I'd own this mansion I'm shooting at! Haha!

[ Her interview continues here... ]