Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Marlena Dee

Marlena Dee

Female
23 years old
New York, New York, US
 
About me
I am a Playboy Special Editions model and I've also worked doing pin-up style modeling, promotional, runway,t.v., trade shows, art modeling, and print work. I've done some acting and am open to try more. I am open to more nude work but I am also very particular...but please, don't hesitate to ask I WON'T be offended by any proposal. My hair color tends to change often but what this means for you as a client is I am open to change my hair color for you...depending on the project. Right now I am really looking for PAID WORK. My fee varies with the time, location and nature of the project. But there are always exceptions, so please, once again, feel free to inquire.  I show up on time and listen to directions. I am very easy going, but I take my work seriously. Please feel free to contact me at any time!Thanks