Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Breena Rose

Breena Rose

Female
30 years old
Sacramento, California, US
 
About me
****My hair is now dark brown, almost black, and I have bangs as well. Very stoked to add some sexy dark haired photos to my collection. smile

****BOOKING for SoCal shoots!!!! Hit me up if interested. smile

****UPDATE!!! Since the end of May 2009, I have been out due to eye issues, but as of May 2010, I am back at it again (shooting, that is...haha). As of right now, due to all my surgeries on my eye, I have a cataract that is quite noticeable,my pupil (the black portion of the eye) is fogged up, I have been shooting with a ton of people and the pictures come out great-its a very easy fix. Trust me..don't let it scare you. You can't tell at all in photos after a lil editing. Doesn't take much. wink We are in the world of photoshop, so it makes things a lil bit easier. Haha. So...with that said, I am ready to shoot if you are! smile Contact me so we can start making these beautiful pictures! smile smile smile.