Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Angelina Robinson

Angelina Robinson

Female
24 years old
Washington, District of Columbia, US


About me
Hola All!!! smile

I'm an aspiring hispanic model looking to build my portfolio as well as get some positive feedback. I am very open-minded, outgoing, artistic, creative, easy to get alone with, and don't let people or criticism easily get to me. Working with professional, positive and productive people is what I love to do. I am looking to network with other photographers, models, designers, casting agents etc... Please send me some photo shoot ideas.

***Lets make some Hott Shots***

~If you would like to work with me please know that I will not REPEAT will not take part in nude shoots... Implied? maybe... Only if your shots are out of this world and I feel that I must work with you!
~Also please don't send me any messages wanting to hook up, I'm not on here looking for any of that, lets please keep this for business only.
~If I cant bring someone with me to a shoot then im not going.
~Not really interested in TFP or TFCD. Very selective if thats the comp. If the shoot comes with crazy exposure or your a photog that I have been badly wanting to work with then we will bypass that.
~Modeling is really a hobby of mines but when an opportunity approaches I do take it seriously.

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/angiep