Women are best Heard and seen. Learn more about all these lovely young models. They work in many defferent fields of the entertainment industry. Some of our young lovely ladies work as promotion models. Others are print ad models and some are video models, tv models and some work in all of these areas of the modeling world. Many of these women are working while attending college, some have made this thier career. But all have minds, hearts and a soul.
Read more about them below and please Get to know them.

Miss Jenna Nikole

Miss Jenna Nikole

Female
18 years old
Galt, California, US
Hey! My name is Niki also go by Jenna as my "stage" name. Currently Attending Sacramento City College and Playing volleyball full time as well as being a student, i have a part time job at a restaurant in EG called Boulevard Bistro (which is fabulous!!!!), so as for modeling i try and do as much as i can with the limited time i have throughout my week. Im a real easy person to work with, id love to learn and do more Glamour, swim wear, sport/fitness, fashion or any other shots photographers will think i will excell in. ***Please Note, im here for buissness, not a hook up, i have an amazing boyfriend i absolutly LOVE!*** I am very comfortable doing my own Hair and Make-up, i DONT shoot nudes, I love crazy exotic Fashion.

I am an Athlete, Volleyball is one of my loves! i like to keep healthy and in shape, im a goof ball at times, i love to have fun, i may look like a girly girl but i can keep up with the best of the boys on my 450 outlaw and i love to watch football!

I Do NOT shoot Nudes